WHAT WE DO
We are franchise finance experts who are proud to offer the resources of the Wintrust organization, with the personal attention of a boutique firm, to deliver financing solutions that are creative and reliable. Our approach is all about relationship development and the delivery of a premium service all the time.
We understand that certainty of close, predictability and ease of use are critically important to you. Our structure and expertise allows us to be nimble and responsive with complex loan structures regardless of transaction size. We work with your unique situation to develop the appropriate solution.
THE WINTRUST DIFFERENCE
One of the major things that set us apart from our competitors is our ability to offer so much more than just financing solutions. We believe our clients should have access to the well-rounded and sophisticated financial tools that help with long-term business needs, running your business day-to-day and personal financial goals. At Wintrust we offer all the vital tools, the ability to execute better and quicker than our competitors and unparalleled service.
Our financing solutions are customized to help achieve your business goals:
ACQUISITIONS: As a valued partner, we’ll help your business grow and expand by providing you with the optimal structure and financing tools to help make it happen.
REFINANCES AND RECAPITALIZATION: Businesses change. We understand that and can help structure alternative solutions as your needs vary.
DEVELOPMENT LINES OF CREDIT:
- New unit development: We’re always prepared to help you grow. If you’re looking to add new locations, we have the solutions and expertise to help with that process.
- Remodels: It’s an exciting, but also time-consuming, stressful time when you make a commitment to remodel. We can help make the financing process as seamless as possible.
- Equipment: Looking to add on to or update your current equipment? We have flexible financing options.
CAPITAL MARKETS: Through our capital markets desk we have the ability to underwrite and arrange a broad spectrum of facility sizes.
REAL ESTATE: Buying new property can be overwhelming, but with our experienced team, we can guide you through the complexity of real estate transactions.
We are dedicated to providing robust and coordinated treasury management solutions to help control cash flow and encourage growth
- Remote deposit service with i-BusinessCapture™
- Automated clearing house (ACH)
- Wire Transfer Services
- Automated clearing house (ACH)
- Wire transfer services
- Account reconciliation
- Check positive pay services
- ACH debit block and positive pay services
- Current and prior day account reporting with transaction detail
- Loan summary and transaction history reporting
- Links for frequently used reports
- Ability to format favorite reports on a user-specific basis
- Robust security tiers for workflow duty segregation
We offer liquidity services including money market account options and certificates of deposit. And, because of our unique structure, we can also offer unparalleled FDIC insurance with our MaxSafe® deposit accounts that offer up to $3.75 million in FDIC insurance.
LOAN CAPITAL MARKETS
Through Wintrust Loan Capital Markets, we can offer financing solutions through partnerships with premier lenders and investors. The group focuses on originating, structuring and arranging credit facilities.
The dedicated professionals at Wintrust Wealth Services have the experience and resources to help clients amass, manage, preserve and transfer wealth. The company provides consultation and guidance on investments, tax relief, liquidity and credit management, as well as trust and estate planning.
Securities and insurance offered through Wayne Hummer Investments (Member FINRA/SIPC), founded in 1931. Trust and Asset Management services offered by The Chicago Trust Company, N.A. and Great Lakes Advisors, LLC, respectively. Investment products such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed or a bank deposit, and may lose value.
Banking products provided by Wintrust Financial Corp. banks.